Message Board
Register Calendar
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment   Page 12 of 13     «   Prev   9   10   11   12   13   Next
habituation

Avatar / Picture

Moderator
Registered:
Posts: 1,185
Reply with quote  #166 
The quote about the 6v battery was on a website, and was supposed to be from one of the employees, i.e., stewardess, I guess. They said that the sticks were the color of their uniform. Did they wear red uniforms at that time? I just found the 6v interesting since Zodiac used it, and it appears that Jack's diagram shows the same thing. The word Jumper was written by Dennis I believe. Jack did purchase some dynamite in Minnesota in 76 that he indeed had to call in the authorities to come and remove as he believed it had become unstable.
__________________
Have a positive and inspirational day!
TerryB

Registered:
Posts: 1,609
Reply with quote  #167 
Yes, it appears that the word "Jumper" was added to that drawing. If Dennis added it, why and when are the next questions I have.

I don't know what the stewardess uniform colors were. I have read verbatim that the purported dynamite was red in color in the Cooper UNSUB attache' case. Whether that's accurate, is another one of those details that I'll be forced to get to the bottom of.

Beige, burnt orange and avocado green were the dominant style colors in the late 60's, early 70's. The whole subject of color coding of industrial explosives is probably available. 

It was an eye-raiser for researchers that the Cooper dynamite was reported to be red in color, that's what I've read and noticed. However, all of these cases suffer from the "birds on the wire" syndrome, one bird jumps, and the rest follow.

The thing that I stress; is to pay attention to the detailed steps that Cooper took in the commission of this crime, like retrieving his own hand written note and not leaving fingerprints. This indicates that he's trying to eliminate as much evidence as he possibly  can. Now...put yourself in his shoes...wouldn't it be nice to completely eliminate any evidence that you ever had a bomb? Plus gain space in your attache'?" That way, had the FBI decided to rush the restroom, there would be no evidence of a bomb in your possession? Passenger jet's have well ventilated restrooms, and the ashes would be very little and would be mixed in with the waste, which would then be impossible to positively identify.

Stick with me here on this, so that I can show you some additional reasoning that fits in with the way our suspect always seemed to operate: The stewardess reports that she saw Cooper tying the money bag to his body. But why would he need to do this? He's got parachute bags that the attache' and other carry on's can go in. The FBI never actually sees Cooper. They then run the scenario or idea that the stewardess was involved with this crime, because why would Cooper tie the money bag to his body? Can you see where I'm going with this? Might it also explain why stewardess Tina Mucklow stopped giving interviews about the Cooper caper? It's well established that our prime suspect loved to fool the cops. Look at the taunting documents...documents which show that whomever wrote them, the same person had detailed inside crime scene knowledge. And...all of these same documents contain information which shows that they came from the same person. Which is why the FBI retained that group of taunting documents, and exclusively too. No need to worry about DNA in those days.

Now we come to the clip-on tie left behind in an otherwise meticulously executed crime. Why would he do that? Well...we get an answer once the tie is carefully analyzed for small particles...and alas we get another strong message(s), hence an answer as to "why he left the tie behind." This is reinforced with the Playboy cutout add that came from the page with the tie advertisement. Oh, and the tie clasp resembles a magnifying or "spy" glass shape, as a strong and reinforcing hint too.

BTW, while the FBI Zodiac files that I've seen, seem to be missing a lot of documents, they do have documents of other true crime murder mysteries that I've never heard of before.

__________________
One small bit of info might make all the difference.
TerryB

Registered:
Posts: 1,609
Reply with quote  #168 
Within this thread are copies of FBI Cooper FOIA documents that several other so-called investigators choose to willfully ignore or talk about. They'd rather fixate on those documents that fit into their own short-sighted narratives and self interests. One of their favorites is the "I knew" letter. This same letter begs for a full analysis and report. It contains many things that are what I refer to as Zodiac Jack 101. Not to worry though, because the envelope that the "I knew" letter came in, has all of the common elements that shows that it's a Zodiac killer document, which is why the FBI grouped and save all of these particular letters for the public to see. The envelopes also help cross-connect the documents and visa-versa.

     Take notice of the "Viva Las Vegas" poem....note that there are several different font sizes in that poem and note the word spacing. I think that I posted it in this thread, if not, I will post it directly. (it's back a few pages)

The public has been deceived by the composite drawing in the Norjack case, a study of the memo pages makes it clear that there were several witnesses that disagreed with this same composite drawing. As a matter of fact, there are additional FOIA documents that reinforce this notion and evidence. However, the composite bulletin does describe a heavier person, that's in his mid-forties.  FBI agents looked at the "over 40" paratrooper club, and here are the documents of the taunting letter for said same. :

over40-1.jpg 
over40-2.jpg  over40-3.jpg  paraclub1.jpg  paraclub2.jpg  paraclub3.jpg


__________________
One small bit of info might make all the difference.
TerryB

Registered:
Posts: 1,609
Reply with quote  #169 
If you go back in this thread, you can clearly see the DB/BD handwriting interchange. "B"D was 100% intentionally done and proven by Zodiac Jack, within the FBI Cooper/Norjak files.

I'm tending to think that the original reporting of the case as D"B" Cooper was all part of the plan, and not a mistake to begin with. My guess would be that Jack sold his associates on this idea on the basis that "DB" would have a more memorable "ring" to it than "Dan" Cooper would. Notice that the MSM never really made this clear to the public, they just kept running with "DB."

This way, Jack could get his journal of evidence reinforced to show that the linkage between Black Dahlia (BD), Zodiac, DB Cooper (DB) and the Ramsey murder is indeed valid. Included are no doubt several other cases, like OCCK. My guess would be that they got Jack to lay off of the OCCK case, because it was a little too hot and much too close to home. However, he still slipped in the "screaming boy" document by taping it to Chris Busch's bedroom wall.

__________________
One small bit of info might make all the difference.
TerryB

Registered:
Posts: 1,609
Reply with quote  #170 
Notice how on the Copperhead envelope, how he placed prominence and emphasis on the letter P. Like with "News PaPer." Spacing it into two words.
     This is some very very demonstrative evidence indeed: copperhdenv1.jpg
Notice also the signature item on the second example of the word "Portland," on the letter t. These are the sort of items that he used to assert ownership of most, if not all of the taunting documents that the FBI retained in the Cooper FOIA files.  This same signature item is found on the Degnan ransom note.

Added: There's several hints of an encryption here. The P's offer this raw number: 4159187 and would make for a sensible latitude figure of 41.59187N. They come from the letters DOIRGCS, which the letter P's point to. To test this, you'd have to work all of the other documents much the same way I worked the cryptic sign-off on the Ramsey ransom note and the 340 cipher. Is he using the figure on the letter T as a "less than" mathematical indicator too? I don't know the answer to that question at this point in time. Is the line under Oregonian a "not" statement modifier? Meant to state that he was not from Oregon? Our suspect was primarily a Californian. And, the mailing of these items tends to show a California base location. BTW, I have a very pregnant idea of something to try on the 340 cipher, and this same idea has been nagging at me for quite some time now. It's top on my to-do list. [I have to be in the right mood to deal with working such puzzles, and lately I've been fighting some fierce seasonal allergy symptoms. It seems to have something to do with soggy vegetation. As soon as it freezes again, the symptoms go away. April rain showers seem to help with this situation.] 


__________________
One small bit of info might make all the difference.
TerryB

Registered:
Posts: 1,609
Reply with quote  #171 
skymarsh1a.jpg 

__________________
One small bit of info might make all the difference.
habituation

Avatar / Picture

Moderator
Registered:
Posts: 1,185
Reply with quote  #172 
I will take a look at these letters TerryB, and let you know what I find.
__________________
Have a positive and inspirational day!
TerryB

Registered:
Posts: 1,609
Reply with quote  #173 
While you're at it Nanette, blow this Sky Marshall envelope up and see what kind of sense you can make of the figurine details. He may simply have meant them to draw attention to such things. For example, when comparing the words "delivery" on the last line (line 26) of the Ramsey RN, you can see that the figurine of the letter i is "about face" with respect to the one on line 21. The one on line 22 has the figurine with the head disconnected and in motion.
delivery comp.jpg 


__________________
One small bit of info might make all the difference.
TerryB

Registered:
Posts: 1,609
Reply with quote  #174 
follev3a.jpg  ob1a.jpg  paraclub3a.jpg IMHO, most people should consider themselves very lucky that a man like Donald Trump decided to serve his country. He certainly didn't need the money. He's the first high profile public official to report the unvarnished truth to the people, whether some of them can handle the truth or not. Yes indeed Mr. President..."Drain the swamp!"

__________________
One small bit of info might make all the difference.
habituation

Avatar / Picture

Moderator
Registered:
Posts: 1,185
Reply with quote  #175 
4-12-17 A-Z Jack Tarrance PPP 1094 Slides 586.jpg

This is yet another solve using an anagram system. The interesting thing is that US Armed Forces and Air Forces have been at Canadian bases when needed which means that Jack could have gotten onto a number of bases in Canada. What are the chances that Jack hi-jacked a Northeast Orient Airline 727, and wrote a taunting letter out of Vancouver which screams British Columbia. Also, we have the connection to a Canada reference in the return address of the Anthrax Mailings...... There are more, but I will reserve their solves for the website. Off to start building more pages.


__________________
Have a positive and inspirational day!
habituation

Avatar / Picture

Moderator
Registered:
Posts: 1,185
Reply with quote  #176 
I moved those to the proper thread. The bottom line is, I would rather discuss the possibility of the solve rather than argue who has a solve or not. I certainly do not want long rants and large posts to bury the information.
__________________
Have a positive and inspirational day!
TerryB

Registered:
Posts: 1,609
Reply with quote  #177 
Quote:
I appreciate you bringing the secondary pages as to the hints that you weighed in on, but I had that Playboy solve from Randall Clemons up before you weighed in, and I was the person who claimed that DB was most likely Zodiac. The fact that you started the topic is really neither here nor there. I will leave these messages up here for the next hour so you can read them, and then I am taking them down.


Nanette, the first part of this statement is news to me, I'd never heard of Randall Clemons before? I'm certainly not saying that I don't believe you. Where did you put it "up"?

Quote:
I was the person who claimed that DB was most likely Zodiac. The
Yes, as far as I know, you were. How were you tipped to this? Can you please explain that pathway of discovery to me?


__________________
One small bit of info might make all the difference.
habituation

Avatar / Picture

Moderator
Registered:
Posts: 1,185
Reply with quote  #178 
I am sorry TerryB, I thought that Galen Cook and Bruce Smith brought the Playboy magazine, but it appears that you did. I spoke with and covered a lot about Jack with Galen Cook and Bruce Smith. They had their suspect though, and I am sure that they didn't want to ruin the book making opportunity. But, Galen Cook contacted me in regards to my display on the Playboy magazine cutouts, but he didn't do that until June of 2015 which means you brought it up before he contacted me. He was really interested in the connection Catseye had made with Wolf's Head from one of her Latin solves. Something about this society or title is part of what they have investigated, but he didn't share why. He was quite like the FBI in that he wanted information, but wasn't about to give any. Anyway, Galen then had Bruce Smith contact me, and we spoke for a bit on it. They still wrote the book the way they see it, so I don't know why their interest into me. I laugh that they think that the suspect was an Oregon residence...

DB was mentioned in the FOIA files for Zodiac. Since it was an extortion case and there were letters involved, it became part of their file. I have worked on many things with many people and sometimes I can't track down the specific time something was added to my presentation since it only shows creation date and modified date. It has been added to for so long and so many different times it is nearly impossible.

__________________
Have a positive and inspirational day!
habituation

Avatar / Picture

Moderator
Registered:
Posts: 1,185
Reply with quote  #179 
PS, Catseye believes that the Hometown PO letter is an anagram that reveals he has taken Donna Lass' life in retaliation of her involvement in RFK's death, and where her body can be found. Along with the money he had taken from the high-jacking. I do not know what to make of the statement other than to weigh it with what we already know.

Also, another DB Cooper letter that was anagrammed reveals that he was an IRS Goon. Basically the theory is that he was a hired gun by someone high up in the Treasury, and we suspect CIA involvement with Jack. The CIA headquartered in the same building as the Treasury, Building No. 7. This makes some sense in that the 9/18 Anthrax events could have been a distraction for the CIA/Treasury building being taken out in the 9/11 Airplane attack. This may be more twisted than I realize. I thought that it was the backup plan so Bush could go to war with the East over oil. So, the Treasury has lost accounting for 270 trillion dollars and most importantly from the Social Security fund. The easiest way to keep this out of the public eye is to destroy any chance of it being investigated. As seen in the past with operations like MK ULTRA, the head of CIA ordered all information destroyed, but he couldn't count on the misfiled/then found 20,000 documents that blew it wide open. So the only way to truly erase all information since computers can't truly be erased completely, is to destroy all evidence in a blown up building. Then as the talk spreads and news agencies begin realizing and reporting on what is going on, it seems that the Anthrax mailings, mailed to news agencies and reporters, may have been a calling card to let them know they should not weigh in on the news. It is control by fear once again, and a distraction to help us move on.

I watched a movie on Gary Webb who was an investigative reporter. He broke a story on the CIA trafficking guns and drugs to inner-city gangs. Big money here... Anyway, the government wants to take away our guns while they feed the criminals. This reporter was not only character assassinated, but when his story finally broke and the report came out, we had the Clinton/Lewinsky scandal that completely took precedence in the public eye, and barely anyone paid any attention to what the CIA/Government was really up to. Gary Webb was found dead 7 years later with 2 bullet holes in his head, and they said he committed suicide. I remember thinking that it was about time someone got busted in the upper elite. But, I also know that he is no different than many other presidents, and why would this girl want all this publicity. She was basically being labeled for the rest of her life and she was down for it. It makes more sense now that the government knew the only way to cover up what they were doing to us is to give us a lamb to focus on. It now makes sense as to why Clinton wasn't impeached. They wanted the sensational story to do what it was designed to do, distract, but they had no intention of really doing him any harm over it. In fact, we have had to put up with his family still running our country. This is disgusting, and Hilary should have been questionable as to her morals and ethics to have stayed with him, run our country as Secretary of US, and vie for the position/desk her husband received blowjobs behind. Disgusting...

__________________
Have a positive and inspirational day!
TerryB

Registered:
Posts: 1,609
Reply with quote  #180 
catseye's take:
Quote:
PS, Catseye believes that the Hometown PO letter is an anagram that reveals he has taken Donna Lass' life in retaliation of her involvement in RFK's death, and where her body can be found. Along with the money he had taken from the high-jacking. I do not know what to make of the statement other than to weigh it with what we already know.


Her "take" always seems to suffer a credibility gap. Actually, this latest anagram might be OK, but it spurs yet another puzzle.

Nanette, this "take" makes more immediate sense. Selective journalism is a big part of how the Deep State operates, is my primary observation:
Quote:
Also, another DB Cooper letter that was anagrammed reveals that he was an IRS Goon. Basically the theory is that he was a hired gun by someone high up in the Treasury, and we suspect CIA involvement with Jack. The CIA headquartered in the same building as the Treasury, Building No. 7. This makes some sense in that the 9/18 Anthrax events could have been a distraction for the CIA/Treasury building being taken out in the 9/11 Airplane attack. This may be more twisted than I realize. I thought that it was the backup plan so Bush could go to war with the East over oil. So, the Treasury has lost accounting for 270 trillion dollars and most importantly from the Social Security fund. The easiest way to keep this out of the public eye is to destroy any chance of it being investigated. As seen in the past with operations like MK ULTRA, the head of CIA ordered all information destroyed, but he couldn't count on the misfiled/then found 20,000 documents that blew it wide open. So the only way to truly erase all information since computers can't truly be erased completely, is to destroy all evidence in a blown up building. Then as the talk spreads and news agencies begin realizing and reporting on what is going on, it seems that the Anthrax mailings, mailed to news agencies and reporters, may have been a calling card to let them know they should not weigh in on the news. It is control by fear once again, and a distraction to help us move on.

I watched a movie on Gary Webb who was an investigative reporter. He broke a story on the CIA trafficking guns and drugs to inner-city gangs. Big money here... Anyway, the government wants to take away our guns while they feed the criminals. This reporter was not only character assassinated, but when his story finally broke and the report came out, we had the Clinton/Lewinsky scandal that completely took precedence in the public eye, and barely anyone paid any attention to what the CIA/Government was really up to. Gary Webb was found dead 7 years later with 2 bullet holes in his head, and they said he committed suicide. I remember thinking that it was about time someone got busted in the upper elite. But, I also know that he is no different than many other presidents, and why would this girl want all this publicity. She was basically being labeled for the rest of her life and she was down for it. It makes more sense now that the government knew the only way to cover up what they were doing to us is to give us a lamb to focus on. It now makes sense as to why Clinton wasn't impeached. They wanted the sensational story to do what it was designed to do, distract, but they had no intention of really doing him any harm over it. In fact, we have had to put up with his family still running our country. This is disgusting, and Hilary should have been questionable as to her morals and ethics to have stayed with him, run our country as Secretary of US, and vie for the position/desk her husband received blowjobs behind. Disgusting...
Yeah, and all of the school children have to remember about Clinton, is the adult rated blow job report. I agree!

__________________
One small bit of info might make all the difference.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.